Christmas steamed chicken potato mashed cracker
- Boil the potatoes in boiling water until tender. Then peel And mash the potatoes in a bowl until fine.
- Season with honey, salt, and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Take NH Foods steamed chicken breast (any flavor) and cut into cubes. put into mixture
- Then sprinkle with boiled corn kernels. and boiled carrots as desired Stir the ingredients together again.
- Put in a plastic bag Cut off the end of the bag to pipe the stuffing mixture onto the crackers.
- Garnish with small pieces of boiled broccoli. And decorate the top with boiled carrots. (It can be any shape you like.) Arrange a plate and serve a delicious menu!