You can learn more about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
• make our website operational;
• allow you to continuously and securely log in to your account on our platform;
• save your preferences (such as preferred language and font size, etc.) on the platform and organize information content including your settings;
• study your usage behavior as to provide a more efficient platform based on your interests;
• study and gather analytic/statistic data in relation to overall platform visitors’ behaviors in using our website (such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate, etc.) as to develop an easier, faster and more efficient platform;
• maintain the security of our website and help determine ways to improve the system; and
• tailor the website to your interests and ensure that the website content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
Types of cookies used
Our website contains the following cookies:
• Functionality Cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember your selections or settings on our website and enable our website to present personalized information for your needs more efficiently, such as account names/usernames, preferred languages, fonts, and platform styles.
• Advertising Cookies: Cookies for advertising are used to remember what you have visited and how you use the platform as to offer products, services and advertising materials that are relevant to your interests and to assess the effectiveness of various advertising campaigns.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Technical Cookies are essential to proper function of the platform and allow you to access information thoroughly and securely.
• Performance/Analytics Cookies: Cookies to measure the performance of the platform. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about the visitors of the platform and analyze the number and behavior of visitors in order to improve the platform to be more efficient and meet the needs of users.
• Third-party Cookies: This type of cookie is set by third-party service providers such as Google Analytics which use Analytics Cookies.
Types of personal data that we store by using cookies
• Information about you and your visit to our website: We collect information and details about website visitors and their behavior patterns including the languages the website visitors use, the website visitors’ activities on the site, continents, countries, cities, genders, ages and preferences. We also record the number of our website visitors.
• Information about your computer: This includes your computer's IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Certain types of cookies are session cookies which are temporary and will be deleted after the visitor closes the browser.
Certain types of cookies are persistent cookies which encompasses all cookies that remain on the visitor’s hard drive until they are erased by the visitor or the visitor’s browser, depending on the expiration date of each cookie. All persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but the duration may vary. The persistent cookies that the Company’s website uses will last up to 1 year unless the visitor erases them prior to the expiration date.
We will also store information about your visit to our website for as long as is necessary for the purposes stated above. We generally delete user browsing data every 1 year.
Persons to which your personal data may be shared
We use information about our website visitors with service providers who help us administer and manage the website. We also use information about your visits to the website with advertising companies which information cannot identify you personally.
The Company’s website visitors will be requested to provide their consent for Functionality Cookies, Advertising Cookies and Performance/Analytics Cookies. You may have seen a pop-up to this effect on your first visit to the Company’s website. Although the said pop up will not usually appear on subsequent visits you may withdraw their consent at any time – please see below on how to prevent cookies.
How to manage and delete cookies?
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through the Company’s website by means of a corresponding setting of the internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular internet browsers. Please go to the “Help” menu in your browser for details. Please be aware that if the data subject deactivates the setting of all cookies in the internet browser used (including necessary cookies), functions of the Company’s website may not be entirely usable. Another option is to go to the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ for more detailed information on different browsers. You can also find details on how cookies can be deleted from your computer along with additional information about cookies.
Information of website users
The Company’s website visitors are not required to provide any personal data directly to us when visiting our website. But if you choose to use the option, contact us or contact us directly, we will use the information that you submit to respond to your inquiries. When we use your personal data for this purpose, we use it for the legitimate purpose of communicating with you based on your wishes and expectations. We also use this information for the legitimate purpose of seeking appropriate professional advice and to ensure that we comply with the legal obligations applicable to our affairs. Once your inquiries have been addressed by us, your personal data provided to us on the website will be deleted.