Bread Lava Soup with Arabiki Sausage
- Start by making the soup first, heat the stove, prepare the pan by using the prepared canned soup, then pour in a little water. A few people let the water and soup mix together.
- Next step, place 1 thick slice of bread as a base, then take 2 more slices of bread, punch a square hole in the middle.
- Spread the mayonnaise around the two slices of bread cut in the middle to hold them together. and placed on top of the bread placed as a base
- Then pour the prepared soup into the prepared perforated bread. followed by arabiki sausage Cut into small pieces according to the desired amount. and sprinkle grated cheese on top You may also place the leftover arabiki sausage on top of 3-4 grated cheese and sprinkle with pepper. and oregano as desired
- Take the bread that we have put the ingredients on a plate for the oven. Then put in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Serve a delicious menu!