One Pot Pasta with Plant Based Sausage
- heat the pan, add the olive oil, followed by the chopped chili and garlic.
- Put the pasta in the pan, then use chopsticks to mix with the ingredients.
- Pour a small amount of prepared clean water. Next, put the sliced vegetable sausage into the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper in moderation, then close the lid of the pot.
- Wait a moment, about 10 minutes, open the lid of the pot, wait until the noodles are cooked and the water is dry.
- Put on a plate and serve deliciousness perfectly!