Pork Hamburg Demi-glace sauce Curry rice
- Let's start with making curry as the first step! Turn on the gas, set up a camping pan. Tear off the sachet of hamburger pork with demi-glace sauce. Bring warm to hot (You can put 1-2 pieces depending on your needs)
- Next step, tear the elbow packet of curry with carrots. and NH Foods Japanese-style potatoes. Pour into the Logos camping pan to warm up the curry.
- Prepare Japanese steamed rice, put it on a plate, place the warm hamburger on top of the steamed rice.
- Then take the warm curry. Pour over the side of Japanese steamed rice. Sort the potatoes and carrot slices as you like.
- Add color by sprinkling black sesame over Japanese steamed rice or sprinkle chopped parsley as you like. Ready to serve delicious menu!