Bacon wrap Steamed Chicken Breast with Cheese
- Tear off the NH Foods steamed chicken breast, then cut the steamed chicken breast in half with a knife for the cheese filling.
- Put the cheddar cheese stuffed into the steamed chicken breasts that are roughly sliced. Or who likes to eat greasy cheese can be inserted as needed.
- The next step is to wrap the bacon in the chicken breast stuffed with cheese. By wrapping around the chicken breast as you like.
- Prepare the pan, grease the pan with butter. wait until the pan is hot Then put the chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and cheese in the pan.
- Wait about 3-4 minutes until the bacon is cooked to perfection. Cheese is melting just right.
- Put it on a plate, sprinkle with dried parsley for a beautiful look and serve deliciousness perfectly!