Kimchi rice fried chicken wing stick spicy sauce
- heat the pan add oil, wait until the vegetable oil is hot. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Scoop up and drain the oil and drizzle with Korean-style spicy sauce, set aside.
- Heat the pan, add enough vegetable oil for frying the fried eggs.
- Heat the pan put a little oil, pour in the minced garlic followed by the onion and stir until cooked.
- Then add the kimchi with gochujang sauce, sugar and salt and add a little water. Stir to combine.
- Add cooked rice Stir to combine, then put on a plate place fried eggs on kimchi fried rice. Served with Korean-style spicy fried chicken.