Crispy Breaded Steamed Chicken
- Start by preparing the fried chicken breast. At first tear the steamed chicken breast NH Foods any flavor. Pour the crispy fried flour into a bowl. Add a little water, stir well. Mix the chicken breast with the fried flour. Then mix with bread crumbs to stick all over the piece. (Can be made according to the desired number of pieces), then set aside.
- Set up the gas stove, prepare a pan, pour vegetable oil into it. Wait a while until the pan is hot.
- Put the prepared battered chicken breast into the pan. Wait for about 3-4 minutes, flip to one side, so that the other side is cooked as well.
- About 3 minutes, flip with the other side. Let the breadcrumb dough stick to the steamed chicken breast. When it's cooked enough put on a paper plate
- Bring the chicken breast with paper towels to reduce oiliness. Then cut it in half according to the desired number of pieces.
- Served on a plate with lemon halves Served with sauce as an appetizer Ready to serve deliciousness!!